Although 'The Birds' by Alfred Hitchcock portrays these animals as ferocious beasts, the series 'Aviary' by Paul Nelson shows a more tender and beautiful side to these flying friends. The American photographer submerged himself into the wild to capture feathered creatures doing what they know how to do best: spread their winds and fly.
These images are mesmerizing as they showcase a wide variety of birds displaying their gorgeous feathers. The beautiful contrast of the white-colored sky with the vibrant colors of the animals is arresting and eye-catching. Also, the spontaneity of the images makes this series intriguing, as birds are caught in the middle of the air while doing spectacular tricks.
For those who enjoy birdwatching, they don't need to go to the wild, as the series Aviary by Paul Nelson has some fantastic shots of birds.
The Series 'Aviary' by Paul Nelson Shows Birds Dancing in the Sky
1. Wildlife Photography - Opportunities for disruptive innovation in wildlife photography through utilizing advanced technology such as drones to capture more intimate and unusual shots.
2. Nature Conservation - Disruptive innovations can be found in the field of nature conservation, using advancements in technology to improve efforts to protect endangered species and their habitats.
3. Eco-tourism - Eco-tourism presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the travel industry as travelers seek out opportunities to experience wildlife in natural habitats while supporting conservation efforts.
1. Photography - The photography industry can leverage technology and innovation to create new markets and revenue streams in the field of wildlife photography and nature photography.
2. Conservation - Advancements in technology can drive disruptive innovation in the field of conservation, leading to more effective conservation efforts and new business opportunities.
3. Travel - Disruptive innovations in the travel industry through the development of eco-tourism can help support conservation efforts while providing unique travel experiences for consumers.