Fighting evil seems a lot more achievable in these Avenger TOMS. The mock ups were created by Tumblr user Tom Hiddlestunned, who seems to have a real eye for what people want.
Each design reworks in-stock TOMS designs to characterize the members of the Avengers teams. Using the classic leather and sequin shoes to embody Loki, Captain America, Iron Man, The Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye and Black Widow, Hiddlestund hits the designs out of the park.
Perhaps with enough fans, the shoe company with the One for One premise may be inspired to introduce the line. For now, anyone who is really craving a pair could use their DIY abilities and craft them on their own -- the more simple designs for heroes Hawkeye and Black Widow seem doable.
These Avenger TOMS sure Kick Ass
1. Superhero-themed Fashion - Designing and producing fashion items that incorporate superhero themes can tap into the increasing popularity of the superhero genre in pop culture.
2. DIY Customization - Providing DIY customization options for existing fashion products allows consumers to personalize their items according to their preferences, creating a unique and individualized experience.
3. Fandom-inspired Collaborations - Collaborating with artists and designers to create limited-edition fashion lines inspired by popular fandoms can attract a passionate fan base and create exclusive and highly sought-after products.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can explore introducing superhero-themed fashion items to cater to the growing demand for pop culture-inspired merchandise.
2. Craft and DIY - Craft supplies and DIY retailers can promote their products as tools for fans to create their own superhero-themed fashion items.
3. Collaborative Design - Companies specializing in collaborative design can partner with popular fandoms to create unique and limited-edition fashion collections that resonate with fans.