Trend Hunter has covered a number of Aussiebum underwear innovations. Their asset-enhancing wonderjock line is considered the wonderbra of men's underwear. Now, aussiebum has launched an environment-friendly collection made out of 100% sustainable Bamboo that is 100% biodegradable. The collection boasts several underwear innovations such as Bamboo Dry, Bamboo Thermo-control, anti static and Bamboo antibacterial Fresh.
The ‘Bamboo Dry’ feature absorbs and evaporates sweat without sticking to the skin. The underwear is ‘Air conditioned' via ‘Bamboo Thermo-control’ because bamboo fabric is highly breathable in hot weather while keeping you significantly warmer in the cold.
Bamboo is antibacterial. By killing almost all bacteria, ‘Bamboo Fresh’ feature keeps your underwear fresh and odour free. Bamboo clothing is also anti static, so it doesn't cling to your skin. It's also UV protective (it cuts out 98% of harmful UV rays) and anti fungal, resulting in a more hygienic and healthier underwear.
Bamboo is 100% naturally grown, without assistance from man and thrives naturally without using any pesticides or fertilizers. If organic bamboo clothing becomes popular, it means more bamboo plantations, which means more photosynthesis and less greenhouse gas. One step at a time...
Aussiebum Bamboo Boxers
1. Sustainable Underwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop eco-friendly undergarments using sustainable materials to meet the growing demand for environmentally conscious products.
2. Bamboo Fabric - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the use of bamboo fabric in various industries to tap into its antibacterial, anti-static, and UV protective properties.
3. Natural Clothing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a line of natural clothing made from organically grown materials to cater to consumers seeking healthier and more sustainable apparel options.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate sustainable and natural materials into fashion design and production processes to create environmentally friendly clothing options.
2. Textile - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative textile manufacturing techniques that maximize the use of bamboo fabric's unique properties, such as its antibacterial and anti-static qualities.
3. Wellness - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate bamboo fabric into wellness products like activewear and sleepwear to offer antimicrobial, breathable, and UV protective benefits to consumers.