Audi's Super Bowl ad spot is centered on sustainability and climate change, and comes set to the tune of the hit song Let It Go from Disney's Frozen. The 60-second Super Bowl commercial stars actress and climate advocate Maisie Williams and promotes the new fully electric e-tron Sportback vehicle.
In the ad, Williams can be seen sitting at an intersection, surrounded by overflowing trash bins, single-use plastic packaging and gas-emitting vehicles. Williams physically leaves the intersection and her drive away represents leaving an unsustainable future behind. Of course, she is not alone and others join her song. With its Let It Go Super Bowl ad spot for 2020, Audi notes: "The only thing you might not be able to let go of, is the song."
Audi's Super Bowl Ad Stars Maisie Williams Singing Frozen's Let It Go
1. Sustainable Advertising - Opportunity for companies to create ads that center on sustainability and climate change to promote their products or services.
2. Electric Vehicles - Increasing demand for electric cars creates an opportunity for car manufacturers to develop new models and capitalize on the trend.
3. Celebrity Brand Ambassadors - Opportunity for companies to collaborate with celebrities who are passionate about causes related to their products or services to promote their brand.
1. Automotive - Opportunity for car manufacturers to develop sustainable and electric vehicles that align with the trend towards eco-friendliness.
2. Entertainment - Opportunity for companies to collaborate with celebrities in their brand ambassadorship to create effective marketing campaigns that drive sales and brand awareness.
3. Advertising - Opportunity for advertisers to create authentic and engaging content centered on social and ecological issues that drive brand loyalty and consumer action.