The days of waiting for automotive technology to produce serious advancements in alternative energy vehicles may be at an end as German auto maker Audi recently unveiled the awesome 313hp Audi e-tron at the International Auto Motor Show in Frankfurt.
The all-electric Audi e-tron can do zero to 60 in about 4.8 seconds utilizing four electric motors that produce over 3,300 foot-pounds of asphalt-punishing torque.
With several recent advancements in alternative fuel, and vehicle performance that is usually reserved for conventional engine technology, Audi leaves the competition in the dust.
The Audi e-tron Offers Some Serious All-Electric Torque
1. All-electric Muscle Cars - The increasing popularity of all-electric muscle cars creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the automotive industry, including improvements in battery technology and charging infrastructure.
2. Sustainable Performance Vehicles - The rise of sustainable performance vehicles like the Audi e-tron presents an opportunity for auto makers to showcase their technological prowess and invest in research and development of alternative energy sources.
3. Electric Performance Luxury Cars - The emergence of electric performance luxury cars like the Audi e-tron signals a shift in consumer preferences towards eco-friendliness without sacrificing style and performance.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can benefit from investing in research and development of alternative energy sources and improving charging infrastructure for all-electric vehicles like the Audi e-tron.
2. Electric Vehicle - The electric vehicle industry has the potential to revolutionize the automotive market with the development of high-performance all-electric muscle cars like the Audi e-tron.
3. Luxury - The luxury industry can take advantage of the rise in eco-friendliness by investing in sustainable luxury goods and services, such as electric performance luxury cars like the Audi e-tron.