Don’t look now, but you may see several Audis suspended from some of the world’s most recognizable bridges sometime in the near future. These Audi Bridge ads are a part of a conceptual ad campaign designed to market the German automaker in a groundbreaking way.
These Audi Bridge ads would consist of four rings suspended from the bridges, each holding a real Audi car. This ad campaign was dreamed up by the Access Agency and is intended to remind people that Audi is cooler than ever.
These Audi Bridge Ads Turn Famous Bridges into Billboards
1. Suspended Vehicle Ads - Marketers are exploring the use of suspended vehicles as creative ad spaces, presenting an opportunity for innovative outdoor advertising.
2. Conceptual Auto Ad Campaigns - Brands are developing inventive, conceptual ad campaigns to distinguish themselves and create buzz around their products.
3. Non-traditional Ad Platforms - Companies are turning to non-traditional ad platforms, such as bridges, to reach audiences in new and unexpected ways.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry has an opportunity to leverage non-traditional advertising platforms and inventive campaigns to differentiate themselves and increase brand awareness.
2. Advertising and Marketing - As brands increasingly turn to unconventional advertising methods, marketing and advertising firms can capitalize on this trend by exploring creative ad spaces and developing inventive campaigns.
3. Outdoor Advertising - As marketers explore new and creative ways to reach consumers, the outdoor advertising industry has the opportunity to embrace innovative methods and new ad platforms.