The Samsung Ativ One 7 Curved is the first All-in-One -- computer and television solution -- that boasts a curved screen. This device is pretty incredible because not only is it an extremely impressive curved monitor, it actually has a full computer embedded inside it which is pretty mind-blowing.
The Samsung Ativ One 7 Curved is powered by a Core i5 processor with 8 GB of RAM, 1 TB storage space and Windows 8.1. Its display measures a handsome 27 inches and boasts 1080p resolution with 82 pixels per inch, 4000R curvature and 178-degree viewing angles.
This impressive device will cost $1,300, which isn't too expensive when you consider that it costs $500 less than the iMac, which has the same display size and storage specs. It will be available starting March 8.
From bulky personal desktop computers with multiple parts to laptops that sacrifice display for convenience to this -- a beautiful curved monitor with an embedded computer -- we've come a long way indeed.
The Samsung Ativ One 7 Curve Monitor Has a Computer Inside It
1. Curved All-in-one Monitors - This trend refers to the continued integration of computing power into monitors, providing users with a seamless and convenient computing experience.
2. Embedded Computing Devices - This trend involves the integration of computers into everyday devices, enabling new applications and use cases for consumers and businesses alike.
3. High-resolution Curved Displays - This trend involves the proliferation of high-end display technologies, enabling immersive computing experiences and new applications for consumers and businesses alike.
1. Computer Manufacturing - Companies in this industry can leverage the trend towards all-in-one computing devices to create new product offerings and differentiate themselves from competitors.
2. Consumer Electronics - Companies in this industry can leverage the trend towards embedded computing devices and high-resolution curved displays to create new product offerings that cater to consumers who value convenience and immersive experiences.
3. Video Production - Companies in this industry can leverage the trend towards high-resolution curved displays to create new applications and services that cater to clients who value immersive video experiences.