Geeky girls looking for a place to store their Space Invaders earrings need look no further than the Atari Joystick Jewelry Box. This jewelry box hearkens back to the days of 8-bit gaming when characters were controlled solely via joystick and the definition of a high score was winning five straight games of Pong.
The Atari Joystick Jewelry Box was custom-made by Instructables user Anna Howard Shaw. Since the Atari Joystick Jewelry box is an instructable, it can be made at home with a minimal amount of skill and tools. I am really digging this jewelry box, thanks to its simple design and geeky charm. Shaw would be wise to start producing and selling these en masse. Retro geekery is making a strong comeback and these nerds have money to spend.
The Atari Joystick Jewelry Box Keeps Your Space Invaders Earrings Safe
1. Retro Geekery - Disruptive innovation opportunities: Creating and marketing products that capitalize on the growing trend of retro geekery.
2. DIY Jewelry Boxes - Disruptive innovation opportunities: Developing easy-to-make, customizable jewelry boxes that cater to DIY enthusiasts.
3. Nostalgic Gaming Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunities: Designing and producing unique accessories inspired by nostalgic gaming for the growing market of gaming enthusiasts.
1. Jewelry - Disruptive innovation opportunities: Integrating technology and gaming-themed designs into the jewelry industry to attract geeky customers.
2. DIY Crafts - Disruptive innovation opportunities: Providing DIY craft enthusiasts with innovative and easy-to-make jewelry box kits.
3. Gaming Merchandise - Disruptive innovation opportunities: Expanding product offerings within the gaming merchandise industry to include unique and nostalgic gaming accessories.