The houseplant market is projected to grow by billions in the coming years thanks to strong interest by Millennial consumers, so the conceptual 'Botanist' assistive gardening device has been designed with this in mind. Designed Seoul-based designer Sejin Park, the device works by being positioned into the soil of a houseplant and will go to work providing updates to plant parents. This includes soil health, pH, temperature, light and even humidity that will be relayed in the form of visuals on the screen as well as audio through the built-in speaker.
The conceptual 'Botanist' assistive gardening device speaks to Millennial comfort with technology and the way in which a common hobby within the generation can be made even easier to enjoy.
The Conceptual 'Botanist' Assistive Gardening Device is Easy to Use
1. Smart Plant Care - The development of plant care devices that monitor and provide real-time information about a plant's health to consumers.
2. New Gardening Tools - Development of new, easy-to-use, and tech-savvy gardening tools for the Millennial market.
3. Indoor Gardening - Reliance on indoor gardening and plant care as a popular Millennial hobby or multi-functional home decor.
1. Home Gardening Products - The home gardening products industry can explore new innovative devices and tools to address the growing interest in indoor plant care and gardening by Millennials.
2. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can develop emerging technologies and devices that improve plant health tracking and monitoring, to satisfy the growing interest of Millennial plant lovers.
3. Home Decor - Home decor companies can design products infused with the latest technology for indoor gardeners, creating a modern and creative package combining home decor and plant care.