Mornings are tough enough without having to make your own lunch to bring into work or school, but if you had the Artifact Bag No. 215, you'll surely make the time just so that you can show it off.
Designed by Chris Hughes, the Artifact Bag No. 215 is a rugged, sophisticated lunch bag that is made out of waxed canvas. With its leather details and solid copper rivets, the bag will make you feel like the big man on campus.
The Artifact Bag No. 215 Will Have You Eating in Sophisticated Style
1. Rugged Lunch Bags - Developing durable lunch bags with a sophisticated design for professionals on the go.
2. Waxed Canvas - Exploring the use of waxed canvas as a material for creating stylish and durable products.
3. Leather Details - Incorporating leather accents and embellishments to add a touch of luxury to everyday items.
1. Food Packaging - Exploring new materials and designs in the food packaging industry to make lunch bags more durable and appealing.
2. Fashion Accessories - Integrating high-quality materials and stylish elements to create functional and fashionable accessories.
3. Workplace Essentials - Improving the design and functionality of everyday workplace essentials to enhance the professional image and experience.