The Art Drag Album photo series is a clever twist on the typical portrait theme in which people replace their own heads with the artwork of albums. In this case, however, the photographer has decided to use paintings despite the title of the series. Dressing up beneath them to continue the scene, the Art Drag Album series is creative and playful.
Not to mention that the Art Drag Album photo series will surely inspire more than a few alternative costumes for the Halloween festivities. The only catch is that the paintings or albums will have to be strategically cut out to allow for the wearer to see through them. This series predominantly pulls from the work of painters J.H Lynch and Vladimir Tretchikoff.
Art Drag Album by Nigel Grimmer is Full of Odd Costume Ideas
1. Art Drag Album Series - Disruptive innovation idea: Create a business that offers artistic photo shoots where customers can dress up in creative and playful cross-dressing portraits.
2. Alternative Halloween Costumes - Disruptive innovation idea: Develop an online marketplace where users can buy and sell unique and eccentric Halloween costumes for adults.
3. Strategic Painting Cutouts - Disruptive innovation idea: Invent a specialized cutting tool for creating intricate and accurate designs in paintings, paper, and other materials.
1. Photography - Disruptive innovation idea: Develop software that enhances portraits by swapping out faces or backgrounds with works of art or other images.
2. Fashion and Costume Design - Disruptive innovation idea: Introduce a line of clothing and accessories inspired by the Art Drag Album series that feature printed paintings of famous artists.
3. Arts and Crafts - Disruptive innovation idea: Offer a DIY craft kit that includes materials and instructions for creating custom cross-dressing portraits with cutouts of paintings or other artwork.