Marie Veronique collaborated on an anti-inflammatory skincare product collection with holistic facialist Kristina Holey that aims to reduce inflammation, which is often caused by stress and can result in the formation of adult acne. The newest creations from the pair include a line of seven microbiome-balancing products, including a mask that's rich in micronutrients and a probiotic toner.
As Veronique describes, "we’re trying to refine people’s approach to skin care by taking the biomimetic approach, which accommodates your skin to do what it wants." As such, the skincare products nourish the barrier of the skin with lipids, ceramides and cholesterol.
Some of the standouts from the collaboration include the Intensive Repair Serum with apple cider vinegar and the Pure + E.O. Free Oil Cleanser, which does not strip the skin of protective oils.
Marie Veronique Created Solutions with a Holistic Facialist
1. Anti-inflammatory Skincare - There is a growing demand for skincare products that focus on reducing inflammation through holistic and biomimetic approaches.
2. Microbiome-balancing Products - Consumers are becoming more aware of the importance of balancing the microbiome of their skin and are seeking out products that offer microbiome-balancing benefits.
3. Probiotic Skincare - The trend towards incorporating probiotics into skincare products continues to gain momentum, as consumers look for ways to improve the health and appearance of their skin from the inside out.
1. Skincare - The skincare industry has opportunities to develop more anti-inflammatory products that use holistic and biomimetic approaches to reduce inflammation and balance the skin's microbiome.
2. Wellness - The wellness industry can explore the benefits of using skincare products that incorporate probiotics and focus on improving overall skin health from the inside out.
3. Natural Beauty - The natural beauty industry can capitalize on the trend towards using natural ingredients in skincare products that offer anti-inflammatory and microbiome-balancing benefits.