Months into the pandemic, consumers are investing in face masks that are more than just basic coverings, as seen with the PLAYA Anti-Viral CBD Face Mask. This mask is touted as the world's first anti-viral CBD face covering and it boasts an outer layer that's enhanced with an "active anti-microbial agent, reducing Covid-19 activity by 99.5%."
As its name suggests, the face mask also has an inner component that's infused with CBD to reduce skin irritation, anxiety and maskne. The washable and reusable face mask also shares a soothing eucalyptus scent and a design that's meant to help lipstick from smearing.
The mask helps to address a variety of concerns related to mask-wearing with features that are simple, soothing and sustainable.
Image Credit: PLAYA
The PLAYA Anti-Viral CBD Face Mask Reduces Irritation, Acne & Anxiety
1. Cbd-infused Face Masks - The trend of incorporating CBD into face masks offers an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the skincare industry.
2. Anti-viral Face Masks - The increasing demand for face masks with anti-viral properties creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the personal protective equipment (PPE) industry.
3. Multi-functional Face Masks - The rise of multi-functional face masks, like the PLAYA Anti-Viral CBD Face Mask, opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the accessories and fashion industry.
1. Skincare - The skincare industry can explore the integration of CBD into their products to address skin irritation, anxiety, and other mask-related concerns.
2. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - The PPE industry can develop innovative face masks with built-in anti-viral agents to provide enhanced protection against COVID-19 and other viruses.
3. Accessories and Fashion - The accessories and fashion industry can create fashionable and functional face masks that offer features like anti-viral protection, skincare benefits, and prevention of lipstick smearing.