The AnOther Magazine S/S14 cover shoot is subtly surreal and entirely eccentric. It stars Australian actress Mia Wasikowska, who is captured in oddball outfits that are fearlessly youthful in an alternative reality type of way. In fact, the looks could easily have been taken from the set of 'Hunger Games.'
Shot by photography duo Craig McDean and Olivier Rizzo, the AnOther Magazine S/S14 cover shoot showcases the imaginative Comme des Garçons S/S14 collection, which suit the off-kilter world perfectly. In the accompanying article, the brunette beauty states, “I’ve been plagued by that, ‘Oh, she’s very mature’ thing, but I’m probably not quite as mature as all that, you know. I didn’t have a typical teenagehood so I have a lot of repressed rebellious teen left over. Every now and then I’ll act out in some unusual way."
The AnOther Magazine S/S14 Cover Shoot Stars Mia Wasikowska
1. Surreal Fashion Editorials - Fashion publications are embracing surreal and eccentric editorials to capture attention and engage audiences.
2. Alternative Reality Fashion - Designers are creating outfits that transport wearers to alternative realities, allowing them to embrace their creativity and individuality.
3. Youthful Fashion Trends - Youthful and eccentric fashion styles are becoming more popular, appealing to those who want to stand out and express their unique personality.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion brands can leverage surreal editorials and alternative reality fashion to create disruptive and captivating advertising campaigns.
2. Photography - Photographers specializing in surreal and eccentric styles can find new opportunities by collaborating with fashion publications to create eye-catching editorials.
3. Publishing and Media - Publishers and media companies can attract new readers and viewers by featuring innovative and avant-garde fashion editorials that push creative boundaries.