The Valentino Special Editorial for AnOther Magazine Fall 2013 issue is a darkly bewitching floral affair. Models Joanna Tatarka, Kayley Chabot and Manuela Frey traipse around what appears to be an enchanted forest growing inside an abandoned church courtyard.
The beautiful ladies sport teased hair-dos, Victorian-inspired collared dresses and hypnotic floral designs. They’re look is courtesy of the fashion stylings of fashion editor Katie Shillingford and beauty expert Rick Gradone.
One shot features a nude model strategically covering herself in leaves, while another covered-up model dons a floor length gown. The result is a gloomier, overgrown Garden of Eden post-fall vibe. This beguiling spread, shot by Jeff Bark, is dark, shadowy and mysterious, yet manages to stay pretty with the floral-infused designs.
The Another Magazine Fall 2013 Spread is in a Beguiling Forest
1. Enchanted Forest Fashion Editorials - Fashion companies can incorporate floral designs, teased hair-dos, and Victorian-inspired collared dresses to create unique, darkly bewitching fashion editorial spreads.
2. Abandoned Church Courtyard Photoshoots - Photography companies can utilize abandoned church courtyards to capture dark, shadowy, and mysterious photoshoots, perfect for fashion editorials and movie set design.
3. Nude Model Photography - Photography companies can focus on nude model photography in outdoor settings, using natural elements like leaves strategically to create beautiful and captivating compositions.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can innovate with dark, floral-infused designs inspired by the Another Magazine Fall 2013 editorial spread, creating fashion-forward collections.
2. Photography - Photography companies can explore new settings such as abandoned church courtyards to create captivating editorial shoots, as well as specialize in capturing nude models using natural elements to enhance the composition.
3. Film and Television Production - Film and television production companies can use the Another Magazine Fall 2013 editorial spread as inspiration for creating the ideal set, filled with beautiful yet haunting elements that will appeal to viewers looking for something new and visually captivating.