In the latest editorial for AnOther Magazine Fall 2010, photographer Pierre Debusschere compiled a group of various models and fantastic designer collections. Worn by famous male models, the outfits were designed by Gucci, Tom Ford, Hermès and Kenzo Homme to name a few.
The series labeled as 'Stealth' features underexposed pictures with hard lighting to give a more retro look for the AnOther Magazine Fall 2010 issue. Models such as Adnan Djinovic, Christian Plauche and Christian Ochsenfahrt are only a few of the many that grace the current issue.
The AnOther Magazine Fall 2010 Issue Collects Designer's Best
1. Underexposed Editorials - The trend of underexposed editorials with hard lighting presents an opportunity for photographers and fashion magazines to create retro-inspired visuals.
2. Designer Collaborations - The rise in collaborative efforts between designers, such as Gucci, Tom Ford, Hermès, and Kenzo Homme, allows for innovative and unique fashion collections.
3. Famous Male Models - The use of famous male models like Adnan Djinovic, Christian Plauche, and Christian Ochsenfahrt in editorials offers opportunities for brand collaborations and increased brand exposure.
1. Photography - The underexposed editorial trend opens up new possibilities for photographers to experiment with different lighting techniques and create visually impactful content.
2. Fashion - The collaboration between renowned designers in creating outfits for editorials creates disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry, leading to unique and desirable collections.
3. Modeling - The use of famous male models in editorials provides opportunities for brand collaborations, expanding the modeling industry's reach and recognition.