The Anna Selezneva Numero editorial is full of movement. The Russian model uses her svelte physique to great effect, showcasing the billowing, fringed and shimmering outfits beautifully. Yet it is the eccentric use of circles on her face that really makes this photo shoot intriguing. It adds a futuristic tribal touch.
Shot by London-based photographer Liz Collins, the Anna Selezneva Numero editorial is dark and dramatic. The photo shoot is comprised of both color and black and white stills. By alternating between the two, the reader is given an optimal look at everything from the detail of the dresses to the color of the leather jackets.
The Anna Selezneva Numero editorial was styled by Irina Marie, who chose pieces from Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Alexander McQueen and Jean Paul Gaultier.
The Anna Selezneva Numero Editorial is Elegant and Eccentric
1. Movement in Fashion Photography - Opportunity for incorporating dynamic elements and capturing the essence of movement in fashion photography.
2. Eccentric Makeup Techniques - Potential for creating unique and unconventional makeup looks using eccentric concepts like circles on the face.
3. Mixing Color and Black and White Photography - Innovation in fashion editorials by combining color and black and white photography for enhanced visual impact.
1. Fashion Photography - Opportunity for photographers to experiment with different techniques and create visually captivating fashion editorials.
2. Makeup and Beauty - Potential for makeup artists to push boundaries and explore unconventional makeup techniques.
3. Fashion and Design - Innovation in the fashion industry by introducing unique combinations of color and black and white in photo shoots and editorials.