The Anja Rubik Quazi spread is fun and frisky with feline-inspired prints for the new season. Unlike the all-over animal print trend, this shoot shows Anja Rubik rocking touches of leopard with her overall outfit in an abandoned house.
Anja Rubik's natural edginess is an impeccable match for the brave and sexy pieces. With leopard printed boots, bags and sweaters, the Anja Rubik Quazi spread makes it easy to imagine wearing the bold print this season.
The Anja Rubik Quazi Shoot Dabbles in Dereliction
1. Abandoned House Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate abandoned house shoots in their campaigns as a way to add edge and intrigue to their brand image.
2. Feline-inspired Prints - Opportunity for fashion brands to capitalize on the popularity of feline-inspired prints and incorporate them into their designs, appealing to consumers with a love for all things animal print.
3. Leopard Print Accents - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate leopard print accents in their designs, as seen on Anja Rubik, to add a bold and daring touch to their collections.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can utilize abandoned house shoots and incorporate feline-inspired prints and leopard print accents into their designs to remain relevant and appeal to consumers.
2. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to specialize in abandoned house shoots and provide a unique and edgy perspective for fashion and other industries looking to stand out in their marketing efforts.
3. Interior Design - Interior design companies can capitalize on the trend of abandoned houses by incorporating salvaged materials and furniture into their designs.