Consumers who are still celebrating some of the most popular manga characters from the 80s and 90s are likely to appreciate the anime t-shirts that Adam Ellis recently made available online.
Currently, a limited number of styles are available, however it's reported by Highsnobiety that fresh designs will be added to the selection of offerings in the near future. In addition, Ellis is open to taking suggestions for designs to satisfy the needs of his consumers. A few of the anime t-shirts that are available now include a bright red "PIE PIE" shirt for women, a yellow long-sleeve that reads "POSTBOY" on the front in purple, as well as a series of other graphic tees, hoodies, and accessories.
Adam Ellis Made a Series of 80s and 90s Manga Tees Available Online
1. Nostalgic Anime Merchandise - Opportunity to create a wide range of merchandise (beyond t-shirts) that cater to consumers' nostalgia for 80s and 90s manga.
2. Crowdsourced Design - Potential to engage consumers by allowing them to suggest and vote for new anime t-shirt designs.
3. Expanding Collection - Opportunity to continuously add fresh designs to the selection, keeping consumers engaged and coming back for more.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the fashion industry by capitalizing on the nostalgia trend with anime-themed merchandise.
2. Entertainment - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the entertainment industry by leveraging the popularity of 80s and 90s anime to create new experiences and products.
3. E-commerce - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the e-commerce industry by creating a dedicated online platform for nostalgic anime merchandise.