For those kids who absolutely hate getting ready for bed, perhaps this animated package of toothpaste will bring a bit of fun into the process. Designer Miriam König has created a tube of toothpaste targeted especially at children, with a lovely label that's guaranteed to pique their interests.
In her Zahncreme für Kinder project, the designer made incredibly cute illustrations of cartoony characters brushing their teeth. They have brightly colored hair, rosy cheeks, freckles and big smiles, and they truly seem to be enjoying this daily hygienic practice.
If the friendly faces on these animated packages aren't enough to excite youngsters about oral health, the illusory images will be. Miriam proposes printing with two layers of ink. The top coat would rinse off in the sink to reveal another image underneath.
Kinder Toothpaste Packaging Has an Interactive Illustrated Element
1. Interactive Packaging - Opportunity for brands to engage customers through interactive packaging designs.
2. Targeted Children's Products - Growing demand for products specifically designed to appeal to children.
3. Augmented Reality Packaging - Incorporating augmented reality elements into packaging for more engaging consumer experiences.
1. Consumer Goods - Brands in the consumer goods industry can explore innovative packaging designs to captivate customers.
2. Children's Products - Opportunity for the children's products industry to create engaging and interactive packaging designs for their target audience.
3. Printing and Packaging - Augmented reality packaging presents new opportunities for the printing and packaging industry to offer unique solutions to brands.