Many have been raised to eat meat, wear leather and buy products that use animal testing, but the ‘Animals Suffer as We Do’ campaign aims to show modern man that just because we’ve grown accustomed to such choices, creatures will never adapt to such treatment.
Targeting mink skinning, horse branding, piglet castration and monkey brain testing, ‘Animals Suffer as We Do’ inflicts these injuries on humans to incite the sympathy many lack. The prints were photographed by Tim Thiel, and the campaign was launched by Deutscher Tierschutzbund e.V. for animal rights, so that society will stir a change.
‘Animals Suffer as We Do' Cuts Deep for Compassion
1. Animal Rights Messaging - Opportunity to create provocative and impactful messaging that raises awareness and empathy towards animal rights.
2. Alternative Products Development - Opportunity to invest in research and development of alternative materials and products that do not harm animals or use animal testing.
3. Switch to Vegan/vegetarian Diet - Opportunity for food and restaurant industry to create more plant-based options and market towards the growing demand for vegan and vegetarian diets.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion industry to invest in alternative materials to leather and fur.
2. Beauty and Personal Care - Opportunity for beauty and personal care industry to invest in alternative methods to animal testing.
3. Hospitality and Food - Opportunity for hospitality and food industry to cater to the growing demand for vegan and vegetarian diets by creating more plant-based options and sustainable food practices.