These silcone rubber bands by Japanese designers Yumiko Ohashi and Masanori Haneda are simply cool and a playful and unique way to tie things together. These stretchy animal rubber bands will return to their original shape after use and come in two different animal sets: Zoo and Pet. With 6 designs per set, there are approximately 24 wicked animal rubber bands per set.
These animal rubber bands are an attempt to bring longevity to items that are often thought of as disposable. Why would anyone want to throw away a cute animal rubber band? By creating items that people want to hold on to the goal of waste reduction can be met.
Colorful Animal Rubber Bands Encourage Us Not to Be Wasteful
1. Longevity of Products - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating products that are durable and encourage users to hold on to them instead of being disposed of.
2. Playful Packaging - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in designing packaging that is not only functional but also adds an element of playfulness and uniqueness to the product.
3. Eco-friendly Materials - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing eco-friendly materials for manufacturing products, such as silicone rubber bands, that are both sustainable and durable.
1. Stationery and Office Supplies - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the stationery and office supplies industry to create unique and durable products that bring fun and sustainability to everyday items.
2. Toy and Games - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the toy and games industry to leverage playful and eco-friendly materials, like silicone rubber bands, to create unique and long-lasting toys that promote sustainability.
3. Packaging and Printing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the packaging and printing industry to design innovative and playful packaging solutions that enhance the user experience and reduce waste.