Showing that he is in fact a very versatile photographer indeed, Andreas Ortner's work may lie specifically in fashion but each shot is as different as the next. From color to composition and even lighting, he uses everything that he can to create a different look.
Currently based in Miami, Andreas Ortner has worked in New York, Milan, Paris and Tokyo. A photographer for many years, he has been published in ELLE, Gala, Vogue, Marie Claire, Grazia and more.
Andreas Ortner Plays With Light, Color and Composition
1. Versatile Photography - The trend of photographers diversifying their style and techniques to create unique looks in various shoots.
2. Playful Use of Light and Color - The trend of photographers exploring innovative ways to manipulate light and color in their compositions to create visually stunning images.
3. Location-based Photography - The trend of photographers expanding their work in different cities and countries to capture diverse perspectives and styles.
1. Fashion Photography - There is an opportunity for fashion photographers to push boundaries and experiment with new techniques to create captivating and distinctive images.
2. Publishing and Media - Publishers and media companies can leverage versatile photographers like Andreas Ortner to offer diverse and visually engaging content for their audiences.
3. Travel and Tourism - The travel and tourism industry can partner with photographers who specialize in location-based shoots to showcase different destinations and attract tourists.