From eccentric top hat accessories to caped couture pieces, the 'Andrea Prety' Horse Magazine editorial is a variation on Italian model Andrea Preti's name. The
View Management face poses in studio while channeling a modern magician with a flair for fashion.
The brooding model is captured by photographer Sebastian Troncoso while sporting a wardrobe of monochromatic menswear picks that exude a classically sophisticated air.
Whether dressed in dramatically draped coats and high collared shirts or layered floor length cape garments, the model mesmerizes his photographer's lens thanks to his captivating stare and alluring attitude. The 'Andrea Prety' Horse Magazine fashion story highlights a dramatic and flamboyant wardrobe of couture staples that revive a retro and gentlemanly design aesthetic.
The Andrea Prety Horse Magazine Editorial Highlights Caped Couture
1. Caped Couture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the use of capes in modern fashion designs to create dramatic and flamboyant looks.
2. Monochromatic Menswear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new ways to combine monochromatic elements in menswear to achieve a classically sophisticated style.
3. Reviving Retro Design Aesthetic - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Reimagine vintage design elements to create a modern and gentlemanly fashion line.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce caped couture and monochromatic menswear in the fashion industry.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with capturing dramatic and flamboyant fashion looks through photography techniques.
3. Modeling - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Embrace a retro design aesthetic in modeling to bring a new twist to fashion editorials.