The Andrea Crews Crying Animal t-shirt collection has some artsy tees that provoke thought too. The shirts are created by art collective Andrea Crews and feature the faces of a polar bear, tiger and wolf crying with the art collective’s name printed across the bottom of the front of the shirt.
The shirts draw your eye because of the animal face, but they provoke thoughts because of the tears dripping from the animals’ eyes. Naturally, one thinks of animal rights and animal cruelty when confronted with such an image. These shirts manage to get across a delicate and politically charged matter without shoving it in your face.
The Andrea Crews Crying Animal t-shirt collection is a part of the brand’s Fall/Winter 2012 collection. You can order them from the Andrea Crews online store.
The Andrea Crews Crying Animal T-Shirt Collection Supports Animal Rights
1. Animal Rights Wearables - Design animal rights-themed clothing and accessories as a way to raise awareness about animal cruelty and promote activism.
2. Eco-conscious Fashion - Produce clothing that are sustainable, ethically-sourced, and environmental-friendly, as a way to care for not only animals but the planet too.
3. Art-inspired Apparel - Create apparel designs that are not only aesthetically pleasing but also thought-provoking and raise awareness on relevant social issues.
1. Fashion - Collaborate with animal rights groups and advocacy organizations to create ethical and sustainable fashion lines that promote animal rights.
2. Art Collective - Partner with fashion labels to create art-inspired clothing lines that showcase the art collective’s unique design aesthetic with a powerful and relevant message.
3. Retail - Retailers can collaborate with artists or designers to curate merchandise that raises awareness on relevant social or environmental issues and encourage customers to shop for a cause.