If you're not on the rockstar bandwagon by now, you certainly will be after looking through the Amy Greenhough and Luana Teifke spread for Tokion 2010. This shoot will make you want a fur jacket, leather pants, a band mate and to rock out at the dirtiest bar possible--all at the same time.
Rightfully entitled 'Almost Famous,' the Amy Greenhough and Luana Teifke spread is purely badass and exceptionally filthy. Photographed by Brook Nipar and styled by James M Rosental, this shoot is a perfect depiction of one hell of a good night. Be sure to check out the gallery for more shots.
Amy Greenhough and Luana Teifke for Tokion 2010
1. Rockstar Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create sustainable and cruelty-free alternatives to fur and leather jackets.
2. Underground Bar Scene - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a mobile app that connects users to hidden and unconventional bars in their city.
3. Music Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce AI-powered cameras that capture dynamic and immersive concert experiences.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate innovative materials and designs into rockstar-inspired fashion lines.
2. Hospitality - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create themed bars that replicate the gritty and rebellious atmosphere of underground rock venues.
3. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced editing software that enhances and manipulates concert photographs to capture the energy and intensity of live performances.