The Amica 'Nouvelle Vague' editorial is understandably dramatic, considering that the looks featured throughout it are inspired by the fashion of classic French cinema. Playing the role of 1960s heroine, model Heidi Mount is quite the siren in printed scarves, lady-like dresses and a-line silhouettes. It doesn't hurt that her deep-set eyes are naturally full of emotion as well.
Lensed by photographer Jean-François Campos, the Amica 'Nouvelle Vague' editorial appears in the November 2013 issue of the magazine. Full of fall essentials, the blonde beauty is clad in pieces from the likes of Louis Vuitton, Celine and Chanel, all of which were chosen by stylist Sarah Cobb.
The Amica 'Nouvelle Vague' editorial was finished with teased hair by Cecilia Romero and dark eyeshadows by Tracy Alfajora.
The Amica 'Nouvelle Vague' Photoshoot Stars Heidi Mount
1. French Cinema-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate classic French cinema elements into their designs.
2. Dramatic Editorial Shoots - Opportunity for fashion magazines to create visually striking photo spreads inspired by different cultural influences.
3. Fall Fashion Essentials - Opportunity for fashion retailers to feature fall essentials in their collections inspired by iconic fashion eras.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to tap into the trend of French cinema-inspired fashion.
2. Magazine Publishing - Opportunity for fashion magazines to create unique and visually captivating editorial shoots based on different cultural inspirations.
3. Retail - Opportunity for fashion retailers to capitalize on the trend of fall essentials inspired by iconic fashion eras.