The AMBUSH Fall/Winter 2020 collection features an eclectic range of inspirations for the season as it explores some heritage elements and the culture of hip-hop. The collection features contemporary designs that are just as timeless so that the looks are versatile throughout.
There are also a plethora of cuts that inform the designs including some highlights such as slouched relaxed sweaters and trousers that are billowing in shape. Additionally, there are also some updated blazers and bomber jackets as a perfect transition to the colder seasons. These designs blend streetwear components and tailored shapes. There are also some blazers and jacket pieces that are made to look like trench coats with a collarless cut, jackets with dual-layers, with outerwear that features a cropped look with raw hemming.
Image Credit: AMBUSH
The AMBUSH Fall/Winter 2020 Range Features a Blend of Themes
1. Hip-hop Fashion Fusion - Opportunity for fashion brands to explore the blend of hip-hop streetwear and tailored elegance in their collections.
2. Heritage Elements Reimagined - Opportunity for designers to experiment with traditional clothing elements and reimagine them for a contemporary audience.
3. Unconventional Cuts and Silhouettes - Opportunity for fashion brands to create unique and versatile cuts and silhouettes that are both comfortable and stylish.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can draw inspiration from this eclectic collection for their own seasonal collections.
2. Streetwear Industry - Opportunity for streetwear brands to embrace the fusion of tailored shapes and streetwear components in their designs.
3. Luxury Fashion Industry - Luxury fashion brands can incorporate traditional elements with unconventional silhouettes and cuts to create innovative pieces for their collections.