Alpha Foods makes plant-based proteins that can be enjoyed as breakfast burritos, nuggets, strips, burgers and more, and the company wants to remind consumers of the link between products and the earth with its seed kits. The newest campaign from Alpha Foods gives people the chance to sprout everything from onions and garlic to sunflowers, bringing attention to some of the wholesome ingredients that go into making its plant-powered products.
While the brand's products can be purchased and enjoyed in no time, the seed kits take a little longer to yield something to eat. But about by allowing the seeds to mature for between 130 to 150 days, people will get to experience what it means to grow their own burrito, chick'n nuggets, pot pies and more.
Alpha Foods' Seed Kits Create Wholesome Ingredients at Home
1. Plant-powered Foods - The rise of plant-powered foods is showing that more and more consumers are interested in plant-based diets.
2. Indoor Gardening - The trend towards indoor gardening is opening up new market opportunities for companies providing at-home gardening kits.
3. Experience-based Marketing - Marketing campaigns that offer consumers a unique and memorable experience create lasting engagement and loyalty.
1. Plant-based Foods - Companies producing plant-based proteins and other foods have an opportunity to expand their product offerings to include at-home gardening kits.
2. Home & Garden - The home and garden industry can capitalize on the trend towards indoor gardening by developing innovative gardening products and technologies.
3. Marketing & Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can offer experience-based campaigns to clients who want to create memorable, engaging experiences for their customers.