Consumers are looking for advanced ways to keep track of their personal belongings when traveling and on a daily basis, so the 'AllBe1 Plus' security device has been positioned as an advanced way to do just that.
The solution works by offering up to 10-times the range compared to other Bluetooth trackers, which makes it ideal for tracking your gear with better accuracy. The 'Last Known GPS Location' functionality allows users to easily see exactly where their gear or item was when it was still being monitored.
The 'AllBe1 Plus' security device can also be used as a child tracker to keep parents feeling more connected to their young ones, while the integrated SMS panic button will automatically send out messages in case of an emergency.
The 'AllBe1 Plus' Security Device Keeps Track of Gear and More
1. Advanced Personal Belongings Trackers - There are opportunities to disrupt current Bluetooth tracker technology by developing advanced personal belongings trackers, such as the 'AllBe1 Plus', with better range and accuracy.
2. Improved GPS Location Functionality - Improving GPS location functionality, like the 'Last Known GPS Location' feature of the 'AllBe1 Plus', could lead to more precise tracking of gear and items.
3. Integrated Personal Safety Devices - Integrating personal safety devices with GPS location tracking, like the SMS panic button in the 'AllBe1 Plus', could offer an added layer of security for consumers on the go.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry has the opportunity to develop advanced personal belongings trackers like the 'AllBe1 Plus' and integrate personal safety devices for added security.
2. Travel and Tourism - The travel and tourism industry could benefit from offering the 'AllBe1 Plus' as a solution to help consumers keep track of their personal belongings when on the go.
3. Child Safety - There is an opportunity for child safety companies to develop trackers like the 'AllBe1 Plus' that can also be used by parents to keep track of their children and provide peace of mind.