Listen to music while your carving up the slopes. The Belkin SportCommand runs for $80 and it, "lets you wirelessly control your music while your iPod stays protected. Strap the fabric remote to your arm, store your iPod in your backpack or jacket, and then listen to all your jams while you snowboard or bike. With its weather-resistant durability, the SportCommand is perfect for outdoor activities, such as snowboarding, mountain biking, and hiking. The SportCommand will be shipping in November in North America, with launches in Asia, Europe, and Australia to follow shortly."
1. Weather-resistant Technology - Companies can create more products with weather-resistant technology to appeal to outdoor enthusiasts and extend the lifespan of common electronic devices.
2. Wireless Remote Controls - Companies can develop more wireless remote controls to increase convenience and cater to individuals who exercise or work in environments where handling electronic devices is difficult.
3. Fitness Technology - Companies can expand their product lines to include fitness technology that can be worn while engaging in outdoor activities, such as snowboarding, mountain biking, and hiking.
1. Sports and Outdoors - Companies that make outdoor gear and devices can create products with enhanced weather-resistant technology, and explore wireless controller options to tap into this niche market.
2. Consumer Electronics - Companies in the consumer electronics space could explore developing more ruggedized versions of devices like smartphones, wireless earbuds, or speakers that appeal to outdoor enthusiasts or adventurers.
3. Fitness Apparel and Wearables - Companies that specialize in fitness wearables and apparel could expand their offerings to include products tailored for outdoor activities like snowboarding, mountain biking, and hiking, with more accurate sensors and weather-resistant capabilities.