Featured in this issue of FASHIONTREND magazine is gorgeous, red-headed model Alice Burdeu in this 'Electric' editorial.
Alice Burdeu is styled in popping colors and stand-out patterns of vibrant pink and funky leopard leotards. Against a bright yellow background, Burdeu's deep, fiery red hair is fitting for this flashy shoot. Alice Burdeu is one hot-headed vixen that makes this fiery spread come together with ease.
Implications - Hipsters are skeptical of the traditional standards of beauty. Blonde and blue for many in this group is synonymous with the American dream of owning a home with a white picket fence. This group aspires for a different lifestyle for a confluence of reasons. Companies should consider the desired lifestyle and standards of beauty when pitching products to this demographic.
Alice Burdeu Vibrantly Stands Out in FASHIONTREND Magazine
1. Non-traditional Standards of Beauty - Companies should consider the desired lifestyle and standards of beauty when pitching products to hipster demographic that challenges traditional standards of beauty.
2. Vibrant and Bold Colors - Companies should promote bold and bright colors in their fashion products to appeal to customers who want to stand out and make a statement.
3. Fiery Red Hair - Companies should consider using fiery red hair models in their fashion campaigns to appeal to customers who are looking for unique and unconventional beauty styles.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry should adjust their products and marketing strategies to reflect the non-traditional standards of beauty and promote vibrant and bold colors.
2. Beauty - The beauty industry should start considering unconventional beauty styles and fiery red hair as a potential trend to attract customers who are looking for unique personal styles.
3. Photography - The photography industry should consider using unconventional models with fiery red hair to create more visually impactful and unique photoshoots that can appeal to a growing demographic.