Alexandra Kehayoglou brings the outdoors in with her stunningly tactile carpets that resemble aerial views of lush grasslands. At once practical and artistic, these creations show that people are appreciating nature more and more, to the point that they want to bring a touch of it indoors. Of course, Alexandra Kehayoglou's carpets and tapestries may not be as lively as a pot of plants, but it is just as refreshing.
Hailing from Argentina, Alexandra Kehayoglou uses hand woven wool rugs to capture the magic of the outdoors. Turning floors into wild landscapes, her carpets will encourage people to explore their adventurous sides more often. Alexandra Kehayoglou's work is especially breathtaking when both her rugs and tapestries are combined to create an unforgettable and magical scene from floor to wall and back again.
Argentinian Artist Alexandra Kehayoglou Brings Nature Indoors
1. Indoor Nature - The trend of bringing elements of the outdoors inside, such as tactile grassland rugs, provides opportunities for innovation in interior design and sustainable materials.
2. Handcrafted Artistry - The appreciation for hand-woven textiles and unique artistic expression opens opportunities for small businesses and niche markets focusing on traditional craftsmanship.
3. Functional Art - The merge between practical functionality and artistic expression creates disruptive innovation opportunities in the home decor industry, blending creativity and practicality.
1. Interior Design - The trend towards tactile grassland rugs and indoor nature offers opportunities to explore innovative and eco-friendly materials to incorporate into interior design projects.
2. Textiles - The appreciation for hand-woven textiles creates an opportunity for small businesses and artisanal brands to produce unique and customized home decor items.
3. Home Decor - The merge between practicality and artistry creates opportunities for emerging businesses to produce functional art, sparked by innovative designs like Alexandra Kehayoglou's rugs.