Known for his minimalist aesthetics, the Alexander Wang Resort 2013 collection is packed with sharply structured and daring looks. Although the lookbook is not what you'd expect from a resort collection, it certainly has the designer's signature vibe with a lightened tone for the warm weather season.
There are a number of notable pieces from this series including the cropped leather vests and breezy cable-knitted sweaters. The slinky, curve-hugging dresses feature delicate cut-out backs and criss-crossing straps, which provide a distinctive mix between subtle and seductive. Airy tops are held together with dainty straps that let just the right amount of skin peek out from the sides.
If you are a fan of his trademark clean-cut style, the Alexander Wang Resort 2013 collection is sure to please you.
The Alexander Wang Resort 2013 is Effortlessly Cool
1. Minimalist Aesthetics - Opportunity for brands to create sleek and simplified designs across various industries.
2. Cut-out Details - Potential for innovative fashion designs with unexpected and eye-catching cut-out patterns.
3. Delicate Straps - Opportunity for brands to create stylish and comfortable clothing with thin and elegant straps.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate minimalist aesthetics, cut-out details, and delicate straps into their designs.
2. Interior Design - Opportunity for interior designers to create sleek and minimalist spaces with clean-cut designs and unexpected cut-out patterns.
3. Automotive - Potential for car manufacturers to incorporate minimalistic aesthetics and sleek cut-out designs in their vehicle models.