The late Alexander McQueen would be proud of his protege Sarah Burton and the Alexander McQueen SS11 collection that she designed. Fit for a fairytale princess, this majestic line stays true to the McQueen legacy while also embodying Burton's own style and vision.
Elaborate, intricate and definitely whimsical, the Alexander McQueen SS11 collection features gowns that every little girl would dream about. From feathers to butterflies, I can only sit in awe as I take in this beautiful line.
Sarah Burton's Debut Alexander McQueen SS11 Collection
1. Fashion Fairytale - Opportunities for fashion disruption with the use of whimsical and elaborate designs on collections that can fit perfect for a fairytale themed occasion.
2. Intricate Design - Innovation opportunity for designers to create elaborate and intricate designs that would captivate the attention of fashion enthusiasts.
3. Whimsical Apparel - Opportunities to create whimsical variations of clothing that can cater to the demand of individuals who prefer a more fantasy-like design aesthetic.
1. Luxury Fashion - Potential avenues for luxury fashion brands to push creative boundaries and create wilder and extra-real designs that set them apart from their competitors.
2. Event Planning - Innovation opportunities for event planners to create faery-tale themed events that incorporate intricate fashion designs on the attendees.
3. Art and Culture - Avenues for art and culture to merge with fashion and create unique and imaginative variations of clothing.