Alexander Hi Tek is a label from London that uses industrial influences to make unique accessories. Clients of the label include a number of celebrities, like Lady Gaga.
These absolutely unique sunglasses are inspired by a mixture of steampunk and sniping. If you want to clearly distinguish yourself from everyone else style-wise, these sunnies are a great way to go.
The frame of theses Alexander Hi Tek sunglasses is round and made in a white metal. The side of the eyes comes out like a wing. Above the eyes is a thin white bar that connects to the two lenses and the earpiece dramatically curves at the end. On the actual frames are metal sniper-vision decoration. A hinge lets you flap them up so that they don't effect your vision if you don't want them to.
These Alexander Hi Tek Sunglasses are Threatening
1. Steampunk-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for designers and brands to incorporate industrial influences and unique accessories into their fashion designs.
2. Distinctive Eyewear - Potential for innovative sunglasses that clearly distinguish wearers from others with unique frame shapes and decorative features.
3. Sniper-theme Fashion - Room for creativity in fashion industry to explore sniper-inspired designs, such as incorporating metal sniper-vision decorations into accessories.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore steampunk-inspired designs and distinctive eyewear to cater to consumers seeking unique and avant-garde fashion choices.
2. Eyewear - Eyewear manufacturers and designers can tap into the demand for distinctive and unconventional sunglasses that stand out from traditional designs.
3. Accessories - Opportunity for accessory brands to create sniper-themed fashion accessories incorporating metal detailing and unique design elements.