Alex Litovka reminds viewers that, although superheroes are badasses in their own right, they are made much more awesome thanks to their chaotic backdrops. He has thus created a series of minimalist posters which feature silhouettes of each respective vigilante’s home, from the crime-ridden Gotham of Batman’s world to the great city of New York in Spider-Man’s. The metropolises are depicted within each crusader’s signature emblem and there are six posters in all. Other world protectors in the series include Captain America, Punisher, Flash and The Man of Steel himself, Superman.
Alex Litovka is a Warsaw, Poland-based graphic designer, specializing in branding, digital art and packaging. Outside this pet project series, his impressive portfolio features personal interpretations of what beer cans, coffee cups, team logos and even Facebook ads could look like.
These Alex Litovka Posters Celebrate Superhero Metropolises
1. Minimalist Poster Designs - Opportunity to create minimalist posters that showcase iconic city backdrops in various genres or themes.
2. Superhero-themed Artwork - Opportunity to create artwork that celebrates superhero metropolises in unique and creative ways.
3. Personalized Visual Interpretations - Opportunity to create personalized visual interpretations of popular branding, packaging, and advertising.
1. Graphic Design - Disruptive innovation opportunities in minimalist poster designs and personalized visual interpretations of branding.
2. Art - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating superhero-themed artwork that showcases iconic city backdrops.
3. Branding and Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating unique and personalized visual interpretations of branding, packaging, and advertising.