Vintage designs and electric motorcycles have both seen meteoric rises in popularity recently, which probably explains the design of Alex Kish's electric motorcycle concept. Kish is a design student who has created an electric motorcycle concept that is certain to appeal to both bikers and eco activists.
The bike is set to weigh in at a light 430 pounds and will be powered by a 12-kilowatt DC motor. Other design quirks include a charging cable where the gas cap should be and airless tires. The overall design of the bike is reminiscent of the Triumphs of old and the Ducatis of right now, which should help sway bikers reluctant to let go of their polluting rides. Of course, the key here is speed, but if Alex Kish's design go as fast as it looks, I would say we are in business.
Alex Kish's Electric Motorcycle is Perfect for Badass Eco Activists
1. Vintage Electric Motorcycles - The concept of combining vintage designs with eco-friendly electric motors to create badass motorcycles presents a disruptive opportunity for the electric motorcycle industry.
2. Lightweight Electric Motorcycles - A trend of designing lightweight electric motorcycles featuring airless tires and other innovative features promises a disruptive future for traditional motorcycle designs.
3. Conversion Kits for Gasoline Motorcycles - A rising trend of creating conversion kits to retrofit traditional polluting motorcycles with electric motors presents a disruptive opportunity for the motorcycle industry's transition to eco-friendly transportation.
1. Electric Motorcycle Manufacturing - Manufacturers of motorcycles can benefit from this trend by developing their own electric motorcycles for eco-conscious bikers.
2. Retrofitting Industry - Companies that specialize in retrofitting traditional motorcycles with electric motors could capitalize on the growing demand for eco-friendly transportation while preserving beloved vintage designs.
3. Environmental Sustainability - Industries with a focus on environmental sustainability can embrace these trends by supporting and promoting the use of electric motorcycles and conversion kits as part of their efforts to reduce carbon emissions and promote eco-friendly transportation.