Flasks are a thing of the past when you have an alcohol atomizer. These small spritzers are easily concealable so they can be smuggled into most places.
Whether it's at a party, a dreadful family dinner or enjoying an evening out at a fancy musical, some people want to consider keeping a little treat in their pocket just in case things get a little boring, but it's probably not that easy when coats are being checked. Unlike the chunky and obvious flasks, alcohol atomizers are small and sleek and can easily be masked as breath freshener or even perfume.
Unfortunately, the tiny refillable bottle, which comes with a mini funnel, can hold about half a liquid ounce, which is approximately one tablespoon so one should use sparingly.
Image Credit: Amazon
Liven a Boring Dinner with a Secret Alcohol Atomizer
1. Discreet Alcohol Atomizers - Opportunity for innovation in the design and functionality of alcohol atomizers to provide a more discreet and versatile experience.
2. Pocket-sized Concealable Alcohol - Potential for disruptive innovation in creating more compact and convenient packaging solutions for portable alcohol consumption.
3. Multi-functional Personal Spritzers - Opportunity to develop alcohol atomizers that serve dual purposes, such as combining fragrance or breath freshening properties.
1. Hospitality and Events - A growing trend of discreet alcohol consumption calls for innovative solutions in the hospitality and events industry to accommodate consumer preferences.
2. Personal Care and Cosmetics - Potential for disruptive innovation in the personal care and cosmetics industry by incorporating alcohol atomizers into products like fragrance or breath fresheners.
3. Packaging and Design - Opportunity for innovation in packaging and design to create more compact and concealable solutions for portable alcohol products.