These Alan Taylor fashions aim to push the style envelope. The Dublin-based designer embraces the strange and strays away from the traditional when creating his avant-garde menswear collection.
From faux beard accents to creepily masked headwear pieces, this stunning lookbook fuses function with over-the-top aesthetics. Showcasing plenty of texture, these Alan Taylor fashions display the designer's ability to experiment with exaggerated silhouettes and unconventional materials.
A graduate of The National College of Art and Design in Dublin, Taylor has traded in his experience at Alexander Mcqueen, Agi and Sam and David David for the start of his own label in 2011. This alluring lookbook shines a light on bold ideas and fashion-forward garments sure to gain the attention from style critics.
These Alan Taylor Fashions are Edgy and Avant-Garde
1. Avant-garde Menswear - Develop unique garments that embrace the strange and stray away from traditional styles.
2. Exaggerated Silhouettes - Experiment with oversized and unconventional shapes to create visually striking fashion designs.
3. Texture-heavy Fashion - Incorporate a range of materials and textures to add depth and interest to fashion designs.
1. Fashion - Explore new design possibilities and challenge traditional norms in the fashion industry by embracing unique and unconventional styles.
2. Textiles - Experiment with new fabrics and textures to create novel fashion designs, and take textured craftsmanship to another level.
3. Retail - Showcase unique and daring fashion to appeal to an increasing number of highly discerning consumers who crave one-of-kind-garments.