The Akris Spring 2013 Collection focuses on blacks and sheer jersey material to convey a modern appeal for the brand's 90th anniversary. The Swiss brand focuses on clean cuts and structured lines to bring the traditional thought back to this season. To modernize this season Akris uses newer fabrics to detail the futuristic look which is very similar to the Giorgio Armani Spring 2013 runway.
The Akris Spring 2013 tailoring mimics past collections however the embroidered tulle application to the pieces enhances the appeal of the international brand. The models strutted their stuff down the runway in ballet flats signalling a huge change in shoe apparel for the upcoming season. Say goodbye to painful heels and hello to stylish comfort.
Akris Spring 2013 Incorporates Sheer Material to Catch the World's Eye
1. Sheer Material - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Develop new lightweight and breathable fabrics to enhance the aesthetic appeal and functionality of garments.
2. Clean Cuts - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Explore technologies and techniques for achieving precise and minimalistic cuts in garment production, reducing material waste and enhancing the overall design.
3. Ballet Flats - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Create innovative and ergonomic designs for flat shoes that combine style with comfort, revolutionizing the footwear industry.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Integrate technology into fashion, such as smart fabrics or 3D printing, to revolutionize the way garments are designed and produced.
2. Textile - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Develop sustainable and eco-friendly fabrics and manufacturing processes to meet the increasing demand for environmentally conscious fashion.
3. Footwear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Incorporate advanced materials and technologies, such as biomechanics and smart features, into flat shoe designs to offer superior comfort and performance.