Airwalk, a footwear company that's based out of Englewood, Colorado, recently released four fresh colorways of a former model that was dubbed 'The One.'
The sneakers stay true to the classic silhouette, and feature Airwalk's unique logo on the sides of the uppers. Although there's more traditional-looking colorways available, like red and navy, the most interesting pair is made from a patented iridescent leather. Due to its use of the unconventional material, the sneakers have a futuristic edge to them, as they look as though they were constructed from shiny silver.
The tongues of the sneakers feature Airwalk's branding as well, and all of them have classic white soles to split up the simplistic colorways a little.
The Release of These New Airwalk Sneakers Breaks the Brand's Hiatus
1. Iridescent Sneakers - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the footwear industry by utilizing unconventional materials and futuristic design.
2. Classic Silhouette - Disruptive innovation opportunity to modernize traditional footwear designs while maintaining their timeless appeal.
3. Brand Revivals - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in breathing new life into established brands through fresh releases and creative marketing strategies.
1. Footwear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the footwear industry by incorporating unconventional materials, modernizing designs, and creating unique branding experiences.
2. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by combining classic silhouettes with futuristic elements and creating new trends in footwear.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the marketing and advertising industry by reviving established brands, generating buzz through limited releases, and leveraging nostalgia.