PC gaming is increasing in popularity despite previous thoughts that mobile gaming would become the main method that gamers would get their fix of their favorite title, so brands are responding with new solutions like the Compulab 'Airtop2 Inferno.' Developed as a mini gaming PC, the unit boasts a fanless design that enables it to offer a completely silent operation in comparison to other units on the market. This comes in conjunction with two SSDs or HDDs, two USB 3.1 ports and seven USB 3.0 ports and an Intel Core i7-7700 processor.
The Compulab 'Airtop2 Inferno' fanless mini gaming PC is available for purchase directly from the brand and will be part of a Kickstart campaign that will launch in the coming weeks.
The Compulab 'Airtop2 Inferno' Boasts a Silent Fanless Design
1. Compact Gaming Pcs - Opportunity for brands to develop smaller, more portable gaming PCs to meet the increasing demand for PC gaming.
2. Silent Operation - Opportunity for brands to innovate fanless designs to provide completely silent gaming experiences.
3. Increased Connectivity - Opportunity for brands to incorporate more USB ports and other connectivity options into gaming PCs to accommodate various peripherals.
1. Gaming Hardware - Disruptive innovation opportunity for gaming hardware manufacturers to create compact and silent gaming PCs.
2. PC Manufacturing - Opportunity for PC manufacturers to explore fanless designs and improve heat dissipation for silent operation.
3. Peripherals - Opportunity for peripheral manufacturers to develop and market gaming accessories that cater to the increasing connectivity options of gaming PCs.