The Airstream x Pottery Barn Collection perfectly captures the spirit of adventure and it makes it easy to take the comforts of home on the go. The retailer's collaboration with the iconic travel trailer, Airstream, introduces decor and accessories based on the idea that the feeling of home can be taken anywhere.
There are more than 40 pieces in the Airstream x Pottery Barn Collection, including bedding, indoor/outdoor pillows, dinnerware, kitchen linens, rugs, plus travel-friendly games.
At a time when families and friends are eager to travel in a way that's safe, many are opting to take road trips, rent travel trailers and go camping to take a break from the same familiar scenes at home.
Airstream x Pottery Barn Takes the Comfort of Home to Go
1. Adventurous Decor Collections - The Airstream x Pottery Barn Collection introduces decor and accessories based on the idea that the feeling of home can be taken anywhere.
2. Travel-friendly Games - The Airstream x Pottery Barn Collection includes travel-friendly games, which highlights the trend of portable and compact entertainment options for people on-the-go.
3. Luxury Camping - The Airstream x Pottery Barn Collection caters to the trend of luxury camping, where travelers want to take the comforts of home with them while enjoying the great outdoors.
1. Home Decor and Furnishings - The collaboration of Airstream and Pottery Barn highlights opportunities for home decor and furnishings companies to expand their product lines and create innovative, travel-friendly products.
2. Travel and Hospitality - With the rise of luxury camping and road trips, the travel and hospitality industry has the opportunity to provide unique and comfortable accommodations for travelers who want to explore the great outdoors without sacrificing comfort and style.
3. Gaming and Entertainment - The inclusion of travel-friendly and compact games in the Airstream x Pottery Barn Collection creates opportunities for the gaming and entertainment industry to develop products that cater to travelers and people on-the-go.