Nike adds another iteration of the signature Air Max 90 sneaker model to its roster as it delivers a textural corduroy update. The shoes are made to join the Fall/Winter 2022 season and it is accented with seasonal tones throughout the shoe.
It features an upper that starts off with a white mesh material as the base foundation and then overlaid with white leather on top. To add textural and tonal contrast, there is a brown corduroy panel that is also overlaying throughout the upper. The Swoosh branding detail is done in a white leather touch on each side of the shoe and peachy orange is applied to the accenting panels. It is set to launch in the upcoming months at Nike.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike Updates the Air Max 90 Sneaker Model with Corduroy
1. Corduroy Sneakers - Using corduroy material in sneaker designs provides a unique and textural twist on classic shoe models.
2. Seasonal Tones - Incorporating seasonal colors and tones into footwear designs helps keep products fresh and relevant.
3. Textured Overlays - Using overlays of different textures, such as leather and corduroy, adds depth and interest to shoe designs.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can incorporate unique materials and textures to create innovative and trendy products.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can utilize seasonal colors and trends in footwear designs to create cohesive collections and satisfy consumer demand.
3. Retail - Retailers can stay on top of footwear trends and offer consumers unique products that stand out from competitors.