Nike Air Jordans are the undisputed all-time favorite basketball sneaker of choice. Nike continues to fuse their iconic models into new editions, however, effectively clouding the market and confusing customers with these variations from the original shoe.
The latest additions to the Air Jordan fusion line are these red Air Jordan Melo M5 sneakers and the military blue Air Jordan Fusion 4 high-tops, both found in the gallery above. They have a release date of April 17, 2009.
I like both of these brand-new basketball sneakers. What do you think? Does the Air Jordan still rock your world?
Nike Air Jordan ‘Melo M5' & ‘Fusion 4'
1. Fusion Sneakers - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the sneaker industry by combining iconic models into new editions.
2. Market Confusion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation to simplify product offerings and reduce customer confusion in the sneaker market.
3. Iconic Brand Evolution - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in evolving and updating iconic brands to capture new customer segments.
1. Sneaker Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the sneaker industry through new fusion models and simplified product offerings.
2. Sportswear Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the sportswear industry by incorporating fusion design elements into new product lines.
3. Fashion Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by collaborating with iconic brands to create unique fusion sneakers.