Nike works in collaboration with Los Angeles-based streetwear imprint UNDEFEATED on another version of the Air Force 1 sneaker model. It is inspired by previous archives that stem from 2005, highlighting the Dunk High collaboration that was detailed with bright hues throughout the silhouette.
Travis Scott showcased the new look in a teased preview on his Instagram story. It highlights the colorful look that features hues of pink, purple, brown, blue, black, and yellow throughout the paneled upper. The main difference is highlighted by the construction, which is now made with glossy patent leather instead of the smooth leather from the previous launch. It all rests on top of minty tonal midsoles and neon outsoles.
Image Credit: Travis Scott
Travis Scott Showcases a New Air Force 1 with UNDEFEATED
1. Collaborative Sneaker Designs - There's an opportunity for brands to collaborate with streetwear designers and create colorful and glossy sneakers.
2. Retro-inspired Sneaker Designs - Sneaker brands can look to their archives for inspiration when creating new designs.
3. Patent Leather in Sneaker Construction - Brands can explore using patent leather as a unique construction material for their sneaker designs.
1. Fashion Industry - Collaborative efforts between fashion brands and streetwear designers in the creation of trendy, bold, and glossy sneaker designs.
2. Footwear Industry - Exploring new materials in sneaker construction like patent leather to create striking designs.
3. Streetwear Industry - There is potential for designer brands in the streetwear industry to collaborate with well-established fashion brands and create inventive sneaker designs.