Canadian pharmaceutical skincare brand Vivier recently launched a new age-defying serum that goes by the name 'Ultimage.' The product is said to have an efficient and scientifically backed formula that has "proven to take up to five years off of [one's] true age in just 30 days."
The active ingredients in this highly performative age-defying serum include hyaluronic acid and neuropeptides. This combination is enhanced with water-binding molecules and glycol technology. As a result, Ultimage has a hydrating effect on the skin, as well as the potential to soften expression lines and wrinkles to achieve a more ageless complexion. Retailing for just $140 CAD, while "improving skin health and helping regain five years of age," this anti-aging product proves to be quite accessible to many.
Image Credit: Vivier
Vivier's New Ultimage Serum is Effective and Scientifically Backed
1. Efficient Age-defying Serums - Vivier's new Ultimage Serum demonstrates the potential for efficient and scientifically backed age-defying solutions.
2. Proven Skin Rejuvenation - The scientifically backed formula of Vivier's Ultimage Serum presents opportunities for the development of proven skin rejuvenation products.
3. Accessible Anti-aging Solutions - Vivier's Ultimage Serum, priced at $140 CAD, highlights the potential for accessible and effective anti-aging solutions.
1. Pharmaceutical Skincare - The release of Vivier's Ultimage Serum showcases innovation opportunities within the pharmaceutical skincare industry, specifically in the age-defying segment.
2. Anti-aging Products - Vivier's Ultimage Serum sets the stage for disruptive innovation in the anti-aging products industry, emphasizing the importance of scientifically proven formulas.
3. Cosmetics Retail - The affordable price point and effectiveness of Vivier's Ultimage Serum create opportunities for disruptive innovation in the cosmetics retail sector, targeting a wide range of consumers.