The Citizen K International Age Tendre editorial will be delivered within the magazine's Spring 2013 issue. Stylist Jerome Andre opted for a consistent matrimonial motif as he dressed Ilva Hetmann in all white apparel.
Standing opposite Hetmann was the young Gemma. Gemma appeared much like a flower girl as she posed in lace gloves and floral head wreaths, pieces that are more than appropriate for wedding ceremonies.
Photographer Harley Weir furthered the marriage mood of this set as he captured the duo before pillars and rustic stairs, backdrops that are reminiscent of churches. This celebratory theme was paired with ivory peplum dresses, tiered pieces, high rise socks and an assortment of pointed black and white shoes.
The Citizen K International Age Tendre Images Are Matrimonial
1. Matrimonial Fashion - Opportunity for designers to create wedding attire that incorporates elements of flower girl fashion, such as lace gloves and floral head wreaths.
2. White Apparel Trend - Rise in popularity of all-white outfits for special occasions, prompting retailers to offer a wider range of white clothing options.
3. Rustic Wedding Backdrops - Growing demand for rustic-themed wedding photo locations, leading to opportunities for photographers to offer unique backdrops and settings for couples' special moments.
1. Bridal Fashion - Disruptive opportunity for bridal fashion designers to create innovative and unique wedding dresses and accessories.
2. Retail - Retailers specializing in wedding attire can capitalize on the white apparel trend by expanding their product offerings to include a variety of all-white clothing options.
3. Photography - Photographers should consider incorporating rustic-themed backdrops and locations into their wedding photography services to tap into the growing demand for unique and memorable wedding photos.