Garish 'Graffiti' Headwear Straight From the Street
These garishly loud neon Aerial7 'Graffiti' headphones are a clever blend between 1980's street fashion and 1990's rave wear. Aerial7 doesn't say whether these headphones are blacklight-reactive, but it'd make far more sense if they were. The Aerial7 'Graffiti' headphones come with two jacks to accommodate both standard MP3 players and--gasp--the iPhone, which uses a smaller cable. The iPhone cable even comes with a tiny microphone so you can nix the white standard one entirely. If you enjoy accessorizing with neon, that is.
1. Neon Accessories - Opportunity for companies to add vibrant neon designs to tech accessories, merging fashion and function.
2. Retro-futuristic Fashion - Combining elements from different decades to create bold, unique statement pieces.
3. Personalization in Headphones - Customizable headphones with detachable cables and interchangeable parts offer a way for consumers to express their individuality.
1. Consumer Electronics - Opportunity for companies to incorporate neon designs into tech products, appealing to a younger, trendier customer base.
2. Fashion and Apparel - Potential for fashion retailers to incorporate retro-futuristic designs into clothing and accessories, meeting demand for bold, one-of-a-kind pieces.
3. Personal Audio - Companies can offer customizable, personalized headphones to appeal to a consumer's sense of individuality and style preference.